• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Telling you how to do glitch please give free access (1 Viewer)

HelloRed

RedCents
If you go the the windrider or the gryphon master and talk the GP or WR Master, after that is done do not click on the location you would like to go YET While you have the location chooser to fly look up and just as you click wich location you would like to go look down really fast, if you do it right you should beable to fly through the ground, "so far I only know if it works in stormwind"

Please give me free access!
THANKS!!!

first off...i will check the validity of this tonight (you do mean you can fly anywhere you want correct?...not just through ground?)

second.....this should have been put in the free access forum if you wanted free access...

This glitch is caused by LAG not looking up + down quickly

I know because it happens all of the time to me. I get average 400 ping [Im in australia]

I do this by clicking the location then moving away as soon as i do it. The only problem is that the game crashes in less than 5 mins after doing so, AND you normally appear right back where you preformed the glitch...

Telling you how to do glitch please give free access

Users who are viewing this thread

Back