• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - TBL Question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
981¢
I am working on paragon and got to the Palace of Embers stage...so beat one smoke trial, Soldier of Air and Fight Fire and was given the quest for Palace of Embers but didn't finish it. I one shot'd the named that spawns after you kill the same mobs for some time. That was about a week ago. I went back today to Great Sky Ocean today to get the quest again and I can't get it. Do I need to repeat something in order to get the quest again? I am only wanting Jann's so wasn't worried about doing all the smoke trials for full zone access.

I am working on paragon and got to the Palace of Embers stage...so beat one smoke trial, Soldier of Air and Fight Fire and was given the quest for Palace of Embers but didn't finish it. I one shot'd the named that spawns after you kill the same mobs for some time. That was about a week ago. I went back today to Great Sky Ocean today to get the quest again and I can't get it. Do I need to repeat something in order to get the quest again? I am only wanting Jann's so wasn't worried about doing all the smoke trials for full zone access.
So you removed the task from your toons? That quest shouldn't have a time limit. Double check your quest journal.

Also do note: once the lockout for smoke ends you will have to do a trial again to gain access. Unless you have the lamp

... Can I redo the same trial...Trial of Three to regain access?
Yes, when the timer is up you can just redo the same trial to regain access again temporarily. Once you complete all of the trials you can freely walk through smoke at any time, but it's not worth your time since you're just getting Jann's.

Re-did the Trial of Three....not a big deal it took all of 15 mins. But I think I got bogged on the Palace portion because I killed the boss before saying the key phrase. So dropping the quest and re-getting it. Thanks for the input!

So, I re-started Palace of Embers and got the first part done to get access to the Palace zone and tried killing the pyre armors...at least 100 of them...then tried all the water mobs down in the south side of the zone...again 100's of them and no named is spawning. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Problem - TBL Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back