• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tasks (1 Viewer)

Warrene

RedCents
20¢
The 30 minute minimum is not in effect. Complete a short task and you can immediately be assigned another. Not sure if it's a bug or an update, but make hay while the sun shines...MQ2 will make this 10x more important to us short taskers.

THIS IS INSANE! I"ve pulled in 8 aa's tonight in less than 6 hours LOL. Everybody better eat this up while it lasts!

well, I am a druid so these tasks take me no more than 5 min to do each

Lookout Below
Scarey Caves
Giant Expedition
Mystic Rings

I can port to most spots, succor, and gate back to taskmaster so they are all very fast for me.

For us earth-bound non-teleporter types, Giant Expedition, then Scary Caves in terms of least elapsed time. The other two require running from one end of Dreadlands to the other and back, then part way into Firiona. 10-15 minutes if you have to run the whole way.

this is still working, so use it wisely (don't go and tell all your friends and your whole guild to abuse the task system)

have been using it daily since the DoD release. I think sony is aware of it by now honestly. They have patched 2 times to fix timer lockout related issues and not touched this. I can hope anyway :) Here is an even bigger jump.....

Go do your monster mission, get a full AA, then use the tasks to suppliment while timer is on to redo MM.
Since DoD release, that is what I have done and I have gotten 64 aa's since then.

Warrene said:
For us earth-bound non-teleporter types, Giant Expedition, then Scary Caves in terms of least elapsed time. The other two require running from one end of Dreadlands to the other and back, then part way into Firiona. 10-15 minutes if you have to run the whole way.

Who gives those missions? I've never messed with tasks, personally.

Go to Dreadlands the taskmasters are on the find npc tool. The no wait time appears to be on purpose, maybe even to flush out those using the macro's. If you have a working /warp use my macro here. AutoTaskmaster

Problem I am having is none of the tasks that I am given as a lvl 70 show up as the ones that are in the macro. Do I need to be under lvl 65 to do these select ones?

You can get the missions if you are level 66.

Anyone getting only 7.8% per mission when you are at level 65? Its weird, but I have a char at lvl 65 that gets 7.8%, but my other char at lvl 66 gets 13.33%.

Another odd thing. I deleved a 70 char to lvl 62 thinking I would optimize the xp, but I was only getting 7.8%. So if anyone is thinking of doing that, it doesn't work.

why would you de-level a char from 70 to 62 just to get AA, it's going to take you longer to get back to 70 than it would to get howmany ever AA you wanted...

Last edited:
Tasks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back