• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - TaskAdd Issues

RedCents
333¢
Anyone having issues with task adding of characters. I am getting this error that I cannot add the toon only the task leader which has my name in it can. Sometimes I can change the leader to one other person and get one successful task add and then it breaks again. Thoughts?

Sicprofundus

#Can'tStop #Won'tStop
RedCents
5,176¢
Anyone having issues with task adding of characters. I am getting this error that I cannot add the toon only the task leader which has my name in it can. Sometimes I can change the leader to one other person and get one successful task add and then it breaks again. Thoughts?
Hrm - I don't normally use taskadd stuff - so I haven't seen it - i'll try it a bit later on and see if i can reproduce this issue - sounds like maybe dbg broke something else hah

RedCents
333¢
From a Dev on the Forums:
Thanks for the reports, this is fixed internally. Note the /taskadd command still works, this bug was related to the chat window dropdown commands.​