• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Targeting Questions (1 Viewer)

FunWithUs

RedCents
I would like to be able to make my own mez routine, but I have questions on how to organize it. I would like to set up a comparison that will target the nearest mob to the enchanter, and then check to see if any melee or raid members have it targeted. If they do, then I would like to ched the next nearest NPC (will the /target next command work for this) within a given range?

Idea being, once it finds a target that is not being engaged by the melee people in the raid or group, it will begin casting mezzes and other debuffs on those NPCs.

My second question, is there a check I can do so my enchanter will only mez an NPC that is scowling or threatening to him? That will prevent faction loss if I am near NPCs that are friendly to me.

Thanks everyone for your advice in advance.

The idea operates on the basis that the melees are assisting the main assist for the raid or group, and all other NPCs that are scowling or threatening are fair game.

There may be exceptions, but I was going to try and figure those out later after I get the main code in place to get the job done.

Targeting Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back