• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

/target (1 Viewer)

hotdog

RedCents
I am having a problem with /target. I tore throughthis message board and I looked up /target on Wiki, but nothing I have found seems to address my question. I wrote a couple of healbot-type macros for three of my toons to all assist in PLing my new Beastie. When I start the macro, it targets the Beastlord. So, I'll be playing...getting low on health...and wondering why I have not been healed. I look at my PLer toons and they all have the BL's pet targeted. I'm like, "WTFOver?!"

Here is what Wiki lists for their /target examples:

/target npc radius 100 zradius 50 alert 1
/target pc range 30 35 lfg
/target npc los radius 220
/target ${Spawn[alert 1]}
/target ${Spawn[noalert 1]}

I'm at work, so I don't have the ability to try this now, but how can I write the macro to target only the PC and not his pet? Would it be something like (we'll call my BL 'Meow' to simplify):

/target pc meow

Would that work? The whole targeting of the beast's pet really threw me off when I first saw it. Thanks for any help you can offer.

/target

Users who are viewing this thread

Back