• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Tank repositioning (1 Viewer)

jsantoli

RedCents
241¢
When my tank engages a mobs I can’t move the tank anywhere. Yes locked in that position where he begins fighting unless I stop the macro, hit esc to clear the target window, move my tank, select myself, and restart the macro. Is there a way to move the tank in order to reposition the mob I’m fighting. Sometimes the tank jumps out too far and the other melee don’t engage because it’s outside of their radius. It happens with grilok also when he takes off the characters chase it and I Need to manually stop the macros to get them to stop

When my tank engages a mobs I can’t move the tank anywhere. Yes locked in that position where he begins fighting unless I stop the macro, hit esc to clear the target window, move my tank, select myself, and restart the macro. Is there a way to move the tank in order to reposition the mob I’m fighting. Sometimes the tank jumps out too far and the other melee don’t engage because it’s outside of their radius. It happens with grilok also when he takes off the characters chase it and I Need to manually stop the macros to get them to stop
I'm guessing you're using kissassist
are you using mq2melee? (you would have usemq2melee=1 in your kissassist ini)
if you are using mq2melee you can put a stickbreak in your mq2melee ini - which is located in your release folder under server_toonname.ini
this allows you to "break" stick when you use your movement keys

INI:
;Turns stick off while using movement keys
stickbreak=1

Question - Tank repositioning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back