• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Talk me into it (1 Viewer)

AFMetalFan

RedCents
I'm thinking about joining, but not sure, I've read through the tries for free membership, and most of these are just simple common sense, even some of the ones found in the nerfed forum, just want to get some feedback from those in the know about what makes this site worthwhile.

Redguides is great, because of it, I am way richer than before, Ive gone from making 1g per hour, to making 400g per day.

Thats my feedback!

-Bless

the free section is dumb to look at for an idea of what the site is like...if it's good enough to get into paid section...it is removed from the free section...and the nerfed section is just that...nerfed...so of course that strats in there aren't the best because the best ones still work :D

believe me...redguides is the best forum ever!!!

I've read through the tries for free membership, and most of these are just simple common sense

That's why they were rejected

And are you an eq1 or WoW player?

well I joined up, figured 25 dollars isn't a whole lot for a year, and its somewhre I can go BS at work when theres nothing else to do. :D

and I'm a wow player

this is the best community for wow that ive seen. people posting things every day and none of the mindless crap that you find on the offical forums

chicken dance said:
this is the best community for wow that ive seen.

yep - Id agree too ... I stayed after checking out a number of others

chicken dance said:
people posting things every day

absolutely .. when I see that there have been no fresh posts for days on some other forums I never go back

chicken dance said:
and none of the mindless crap that you find on the offical forums

hehe ... well, not much anyway ! ;)

Talk me into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back