• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedGuides - Tag Filter or Watched .ini section? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
54¢
Hey fellow kids. First post.
Before i start, BIG thanks to the fantastic community and staff here at Redguides you folks are incredible!
Ive combed through alot of the site, and i have found dozens of useful links/guides/tutorials along with some fantastic macs, luas, and .inis.
The watched resource and forum posts are great. BUT... Is there a way to filter by tag or search for watched .inis or guides specifically?
If i have somehow missed this please have mercy on my smooth brain, if not i think this would be a great addition.

Hey fellow kids. First post.
Before i start, BIG thanks to the fantastic community and staff here at Redguides you folks are incredible!
Ive combed through alot of the site, and i have found dozens of useful links/guides/tutorials along with some fantastic macs, luas, and .inis.
The watched resource and forum posts are great. BUT... Is there a way to filter by tag or search for watched .inis or guides specifically?
If i have somehow missed this please have mercy on my smooth brain, if not i think this would be a great addition.
well for inis there are ini libraries for both kissassist and muleassist, as well as modbot, and ionbc - did you know about those?

1713787387718.png

Thanks for the response Sic!
Im familiar with the library! Ive been expirimenting with the different macro systems so ive got about 20 inis saved along with other macros and luas. As a result my watched resources are now spaghetti.
I guess a better way to ask the question would be; is there a feature to sort watched resources by ini/macro/lua or tag?

Hopefully I am understanding you correctly - I use the bookmark feather with labels to keep track of specific topics to get back to those posts. Watch is helpful for keeping track of peoples' replies to a post or for the RG launcher to download the LUA/Mac/Plugin.

Hopefully I am understanding you correctly - I use the bookmark feather with labels to keep track of specific topics to get back to those posts. Watch is helpful for keeping track of peoples' replies to a post or for the RG launcher to download the LUA/Mac/Plugin.
Do you do this through the browser? If so, that has been my method up to this point lol! Thanks for the reply!

No, on a post, say mine, you see the little flag looking thingy on the far right next to the post number? Click on that and then add a Label to the book mark. You can view your bookmarks on your account page. I use the labels to organize bookmarks here on RG directly, not browser bookmarks (though you could do that too).

No, on a post, say mine, you see the little flag looking thingy on the far right next to the post number? Click on that and then add a Label to the book mark. You can view your bookmarks on your account page. I use the labels to organize bookmarks here on RG directly, not browser bookmarks (though you could do that too).
Sheeesh!! That works for me!! Thanks for the help!

RedGuides - Tag Filter or Watched .ini section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back