• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Swap BST for Wiz for synergy reasons? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,336¢
I'm trying to find a caster group that can actually get the job done far as doing missions and pumping out dps.

My question is, if you have a Pal, shm, dru, mage, ench, and a BST. Would you swap beast out for a Wiz for synergy? This BST is 125 with max AA and currently is my leading DPS atm.

appreciate the feedback.

BST/MNK/ROG are top DPS on most fights in current content. Only listed in alphabetical order, not in order of DPS. I wouldn't, but that is just me.

what about if you have pal/bard/rogue/zerker/shm and BST. would you swap beast out for another rogue or add a monk for synergy?
I would honestly keep that group as is. The only thing that would make it shine better would be SHD instead of PAL. If we are talking current content - SHD/SHM/BRD/BST/MNK/ROG is probably the top group makeup across the board. But I am only one man with an opinion.

I thought so, I'll stick with my melee group and keep BST in it. thanks for the input.
I run a caster group with SK ENC DRU MAG MAG NEC. Three of those classes, DRU, ENC, and NEC are considered sub-par for the group game. That group is not as strong as my melee group but with AA's and gear has no issues with either LS mission.

This is a long and indirect way of saying, once you're geared and AA'd, you don't need to min/max your classes to handle content.

Discussion - Swap BST for Wiz for synergy reasons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back