• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Suspended (1 Viewer)

mrtyler

RedCents
Well came home from work today and 2 of 3 accounts were suspended. all 3 ran the following plugins:

Rich (BB code):
[Plugins]
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2map=mq2map
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2docrack=mq2docrack
mq2rwarp=mq2rwarp
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2piggyzone=mq2piggyzone
mq2csum=mq2csum
mq2gmcheck=mq2gmcheck
mq2nokos=mq2nokos
mq2irc=mq2irc
mq2exptrack=mq2exptrack
mq2twist=mq2twist
mq2autoforage=mq2autoforage
mq2linkdb=mq2linkdb
mq2levitate=mq2levitate
mq2cgank=mq2cgank
mq2copen=mq2copen
mq2quit=mq2quit
mq2feedme=mq2feedme

All 3 warp, gate, fade and ran macros while playing, healer macs, rogue macs. Only thing that has been different from the one that wasnt suspended was the account never traded any items. The 2 that have been suspended i did trade items but not since the 1st patch after the DOD expansions when the big ban stick hit, since then i havent traded no trade items.

If they do decide to ban my accounts, then I am going to sell off my last account and move to DDO since it will be out in January anyway. Help this info helps someone

GL ALL

MrTyler :cool:

ss44 said:
yea, it seems that the trading no drop items is the trigger.

Yea is what I am thiking as well, although it has been months since I traded anything, I did hear from a friend tonight who was banded as well. I can think of anything the last account didnt do that saved him, I am almost sure I used piggyzone a few times on him as well :cool:

Say your son did it, and you beat him thoroughly. But on a side note. There ought to be a gap of a few days between a banning and a suspension (Sometimes is). A temporary in between when you will be able to log on before you're banned if they do decide to ban you. Transfer everything you can off those two accoutns onto your remaining working one.

Suspended

Users who are viewing this thread

Back