• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Super Easy Charm and Aug - ROF (1 Viewer)

whiteviper

RedCents
274¢
This is a super easy quest that can be done in about 10 minutes with a level 100. It will get you a decent charm and aug. Unless you are really up to date on your augs this is worth going for. Charm and Aug The aug has different versions i just linked the tank one.

The Quest is called "Shard Experiences"

First - buy off the AH (super cheap on my server) or farm (random drops in lots of zones) 60 of these - Small Fear Shard and 1 of these Chunck of Alaran Flesh

Second - turn in 59 of the shards to "Magus Burlshin". You need to keep 1 shard because it will be used in the quest.

Third - Hail "Magus Burlshin" and say "Help us"

Fourth - complete the quest. This link has a great walk through http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6179

Fifth - Enjoy the fat loot. The charm is for the quest and the aug is for the achievement.

This is a Rain of Fear "General" achievement.

the charm is based on your faction with the crystal builders. That is raised to max faction with 50 small fear shards turned into the port in wizard Magus Burlshin.

This charm is the one i do for all of my toons as it is super easy and very quick.

It is not as good as the TDS charm, but that is the hardest slot to fill for a FTP character. Librarian Lars does not like to show his face very often or share his ledger. As said above it also comes 100 maxed.

Even if the charm was worthless it is still an amazing aug that can be aquired super easy.

Discussion - Super Easy Charm and Aug - ROF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back