• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sub Main Not found (1 Viewer)

Hoecus

RedCents
91¢
Hello,

I have posted this at the end of the macros that I use that I cant get to work. It started with Sseru mac , then veliumhunter... now the platpimp... each of these when I run them, I get Sub Main not found....
I have had individuals e-mail me the macros and they work perfectly when I get them that way, but when I copy/paste to my folders and all that, they do not work. I have done it with other macros like combine and they work fine.... but these 3 I cannot get to work... what can I be doing wrong?

Hoecus

All those macros definately have Sub Main in there. Are you sure you're copying everything in the code window? Sounds almost like you're scrolling all the way down and then mouse selecting all the text but not letting the widow scroll all the way up to get it all on your clipboard.

I went back and typed in the whole macro in my notepad myself as it was on the macro ... still says same error when I run it.... Subroutine Main not found.... been bugging the hell out of me and I cant see what Im doing wrong. I have even plugged in everything that the macro calls for again to make sure. I have read it while looking at this page and it is an exact copy...

No idea att his point...

Hoecus

Ok.... did it again.... step by step ... and re-typed it all and still same error.... then I copy/pasted again... still same error... here is what I did...

Copy and pasted the text in a folder on my desktop
Saved it as Platpimp.mac
Moved that file to my Mq2 MACRO folder... (platpimp.mac)
Started MQ2 ... ran EQ ...
Got my guy in Neriakc with stack of jasper and 4 empty slots.... other slots with empty bags
typed /macro platpimp
... got ... Subroutine Main not found .... current macro has ended ....

Hoecus

OK Here it is as it is saved...

#turbo 20

#Event RAN "$$BAM$$"

#Event Zoned "You have entered#*#"

Sub Main
/declare TimesRun int outer
/varset TimesRun 0

:Main
/popup Platpimp 1.0
/delay 4s
/target mare x
/delay 2s
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=jasper].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/give
/delay 2s
/notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup
/delay 6s
/zone cabeast
/delay 28s
/call Zoner
/call Zoner
/delay 6s
/target elf
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=klok's seal].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/delay 2s
/give
/delay 2s
/delay 9s
/zone qeynos2
/delay 28s
/call Zoner
/call Zoner
/delay 3s
/target brohan
/delay 1s
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=a sealed letter].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/delay 2s
/give
/delay 1s
/delay 8s
/zone neriakc
/delay 56s
/call Zoner
/call Zoner
/echo Got one down
/delay 2s
/target telnor
/delay 2s
/nomodkey /click right target
/delay 5s ${Window[MerchantWnd].Open}
/delay 1s
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combine rapier].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combine scimitar].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combine short sword].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combine smithy hammer].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combine spear].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combine morning star].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combine great staff].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combine long sword].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combine two handed sword].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combine warhammer].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=combine dagger].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/nomodkey /shift /notify MerchantWnd MW_Sell_Button leftmouseup
/delay 1s
/nomodkey /shift /notify MerchantWnd MW_done_Button leftmouseup
/goto :main

Sub Zoner(string ZoneName, string ZoneLoc)
/delay 5s
:loop
/if (${Zone[${Zone.ShortName}].ID} != ${Zone.ID}) /goto :loop
/delay 2s

/return

Sub Event_RAN
/varcalc TimesRun ${TimesRun}+1
/return

Put that line in and still getting the same error ....maybe you can attatch a working copy of it as a file and let me do it that way. I cannot figure out what the problem is at all. I have even restarted my computer in hopes it just needed to reload ....

Hoecus

Only thing I can possibly think of is that your macro directory has a blank macro file with that name, and that the macro file you think you are using is somewhere else.

Only other thing I can think of is that previously, when you posted these, you has a bunch of stuff you tried to comment with // marks, which doesn't work, and maybe they were screwing with MQ2 findingd Sub Main.

Not saying those are the problem, but those are the only answers I can think of that make any sense to me so far.

unknown405 said:
He just made it a .doc so he could attach it.. I think.
Well there wouldnt be any reason to put it in doc form though we are allowed to upload .Mac files

Now I wouldnt see it giving You that error even if he had it as a .doc file, I am pretty sure it would say that it couldnt open up such and such file because it couldnt find any .mac files matching the name

there is a bunch of additional formatting in there (richtext format?)

Copy the code from the source you initialy got it from then save it using notepad (doesn't allow rtf).

Ok when I put it on regualr notepad it worked. I guess it was the rich text that threw it off. Now when I do Veluimhunter.... it all works except it cant find the .INI files. I have read all the listings on here and cant get it to work.
I copy and then make a regular text document called HunterMob.ini ... then run the macro it says cant find that Ini ...

Hoecus

Sub Main Not found

Users who are viewing this thread

Back