• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Still getting a lot of crash to desktop Crash ID inside (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,101¢
Good afternoon. I am getting multiple crashes to desktop with MQ catching a crash. Today I have had all six toons crash to desktop at least twice. The lastest crash ID is: 9fc0a162-aadc-470d-acef-0a37ee8fc5ae

The error occured about 3 minutes after logging in when I hit M to open the map. I had started buttonmaster, hunterhud, yalm and overseer on login.
Any direction on this one? Apologies for posting a new thread but didn't know if I should use my old one from Nov 8th.

Second CrashID: 0149282f-67a5-4c44-91d8-5f34d6f40153. Different character but happened when hitting M to open map.

Thanks.

Mq2map and things highlighting spawns in mq2map like spawn master have been having some crashes
Thanks Sic. I don't know if it helps but my map settings are as follows:
1701408236827.png

Running the CWTN plugins War/Bst/Rng/Shm and Mage. Not running spawnmaster. May be running others that impact map that I do not know about though. Can confirm it happens with no luas running as well though. I turned off all my extraneous plugins and keep having the issue. Will turn off more tomorrow to give it a shot.

Appreciate it.

its MQ2Map. nothing to do with spawnmaster or highlighting spawns. looks like its trying to render an invalid PC.

Probably same as that other picture with the giant wall of text in the map -- that was pink and pink is the default PC color.
Thanks @brainiac really appreciate the work.
It did give me an excuse to critically look at my plugins and get rid of some cruft at least.

Problem - Still getting a lot of crash to desktop Crash ID inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back