• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Still can't play Everquest.. need some help. (1 Viewer)

Hoecus

RedCents
91¢
Hello all,

After the last patch I still can't play EQ. When I try to run the game it still tells me "Please run everquest.exe" ... and there is no file like that on my computer. I have searched the web and tried everything I can but still can't run the game.

The best I have been able to do is play on the test sever. The problem now is I can't log on to my regular server. When it comes to server select there is only test server available. I press on "Quick Connect" it tells me it can't connect .

Where is Everquest.exe and how can I get back to playing on my normal server?

Hoecus

Hello all,

After the last patch I still can't play EQ. When I try to run the game it still tells me "Please run everquest.exe" ... and there is no file like that on my computer. I have searched the web and tried everything I can but still can't run the game.

The best I have been able to do is play on the test sever. The problem now is I can't log on to my regular server. When it comes to server select there is only test server available. I press on "Quick Connect" it tells me it can't connect .

Where is Everquest.exe and how can I get back to playing on my normal server?

Hoecus

Sounds like you downloaded the test server version or something. Attached is everquest.exe file. Unzip it and toss it into your eq folder and see if it that works

That's what I needed I am sure. It loaded fine and started the patch process like normal. I want to redcent you, how do I do that now? And I still haven't seen an administrator on the VIP forum so I still can't register.

Hoecus

Still can't play Everquest.. need some help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back