• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - /squelch (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,284¢
I was tweaking a macro I've used for my mage, and found that while targeting and assisting the MA it's easier to /target clear if the NPC targeted is above 99% health. This has several (laziness related) reasons, as i could always fix the targeting to ensure I get monsters withing a certain range or whatever. ANYWAY, so my Mage would get stuck just "assisting" my puller on a monster I never pulled, just at one point targeted in an attempt to add it to the swarm I was aggroing. To fix this I added a /target clear line in the beginning of the waiting for monsters line of my script. What I noticed is an echoed message about clearing target. While I appreciate the message, I know it's happening so would like to squelch it. How exactly would I do it properly? Just have its own line somewhere?

/squelch /target clear

Or something else? Thanks for the info folks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back