• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Split Vyemm/Alzid without Amnesia (1 Viewer)

RedCents
i didnt write this but found surfing the web

So you want to split them, but you don't have a coercer or can't split tank them. Here is a way that I know works.

Ok.. position the raid at your regular vyemm pull spot.

OK.. bare with this description. Come from room before vyemm.. go through Corsolander room go through the doors... then go to the 2nd set of door up there. This is where u park your necro OR conjuror. also have one other person who can cast SoW up there with the necro/conj

So now the raid and the conj/necro is in position.

Have another pet class park their pet in middle of room before vyemm.

Ok..

Cast Sow on the necro/conj.. have them possess their pet.. and go jump down and attack PRIME (having the SoWer open the one door for him as he runs). As soon as the possed pet jumps into the pit, have the other pet class pull/aggro Vyemm. Vyemm will come to the raid/tank while the posessed pet has PRIME. The posessed pet will die and Prime comes after the necro/conj. OOPS.. he is out of range.. wow.. there is still a leash on Prime. (encounter resets on Prime ) and the rest of the raid continues to wack down Vyemm.

So my description lacks a lot of detail. but I can confirm 100% this works.
And this also does not require that you move the entire raid from your previous strat/pulling spot. In a way similar to the post below here.. but at the same time. Very much different

Split Vyemm/Alzid without Amnesia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back