• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

spawning time after a zone reset (1 Viewer)

leplubo

RedCents
i d like to know in how many time some mob respawn ;
like velious dragon
and namled in kael
named in vt
named in sebilis
named in fear
named in luclin general for raid target )
and some like that )

well pofear used to require a GM repop after a patch or it would all be empty, now upon patch all named are up minus CT who takes liek 4-24 hrs to spawn iirc

kunark upper dragons are all within an hour of patch
lower dragons, i think zlandi is within an hour and trak is up to 24 hrs, used to average 12 hrs - 18 when i did him, but i have seen him almost immediate after a patch
VT and Luclin are gay, dont ask
Kael aka tormax and AoW cycle are almost immediate also or up to an hour maybe

Buuuuut im assumign youre asking due to the zone crash plugin, which i have no knowledge of, it may follow same rules as a patch, or it might have a totally diffrent timer, as ive 'heard' golems will not be up immediately if you crash the zone

in line w/ zone crashing, i woudl seriously watch your ass if crashing zones w/ highly contested spawns, any jackass can /uptime now and see if the zone was crashed recently. and id guess they would be none to happy about losing a spawn due to it, if they had an inkling it was you who crashed it or them ( which duh, im sure they could notice/figure out) the petition would be inc.

spawning time after a zone reset

Users who are viewing this thread

Back