• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Sony pulled gold subs via station cash (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,703¢
FYI if you have not heard sony is getting rid of being able to buy memberships with station cash. Just under a week left to use your sc for gold status if you were doing that. :(

They put it back in..

That said mathematically...

Recurring Monthly Membership = $15/mo and garners you 500 SC.
Non-Recurring SC Monthly Membership = $0/1499SC and garners you 0 SC.

So about every 3 months of recurring membership you can get yourself a month of non-recurring free. I recently used a few SC to buy my membership last month because my credit card wasnt working and I had plenty of SC. Had the option not been available I'd have probably just stopped playing for the month and maybe started looking at new games.

Looks like Sony made all the SC sub options half price till they get pulled in 3 days.

Refund of SC if you bought sub few days before sale!

They posted on their boards that if you had subbed using SC like that same week before the sale, or a limited time period before I guess, they would give you half the SC back. A guildie of mine told me about it. I didn't try to get any back for my cleric because I subbed him way back when they had the triple SC day. I had to sub him right then and there, his act had gone to silver. I probably should have subbed my main too but I got cocky, Spent it all on crap and lon packs. Figured I'd wait till the next triple SC day to sub him for a year. I did go to wally world and buy a bunch of SC cards to sub my main finally this time. Was only like getting double sc for him, but hey.. a deal is a deal! :) I also bought voa for one of my friends who's overseas right now. One SC card for voa, yes please. Too bad they won't be having the subs via SC anymore. Well my semi-informative rant is over now, good luck if you contact them to get SC back for subs paid for before the sale. At least some people will get a break! :)

News - Sony pulled gold subs via station cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back