• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sony Logs .. corrupted? (1 Viewer)

unknown405

RedCents
90¢
Just a possibility but could sony logs be corrupted, or not there in the first place? Seems like with all the warping i've done, if sony did have logs, red flags would be flying out their asses. Also, EVERY fucking time I do a /petition they say some bullshit like our logs show that you never had this or this never happened when it honestly did.

For example.. I had killed a 2.0 epic mob with a group and this asshole did a /random 1 101 and got like a 4 but no one else even rolled so he ninja looted it when he didn't even get permission. Then he unplugged himself to go LD like an asshole so I did a petition and the dumbfucks at CS said they show that mob hasn't been killed in the last 24 hours so I gave them screenshots, text screenshots, eyewitnesses, whatever you can think of.

They ended up telling me there's nothing they could do, their logs show it was never killed. Similar things have happened to me such as, "Our logs show up that you never owned that item." Then after bitching at them for a week they say, "Oh, wait - we checked our logs again and found out you actually DID have that item, but traded it to (cantremember)." I did a search on that name on eqplayers and he didn't even exist.

I told CS that and what did they do? They completely changed the subject to something else and said if you need any more assistance feel free to ask. Anyway my point is I think sony's logs are either SERIOUSLY corrupted or don't exist in the first place.

..whew, glad I got that off my chest.

I deleted a bag once while ghostkilling and petitioned it lol. It had all my clickies in it, and they gave it back inside an hour, an item with charges even had the right number of charges on it. all is said was I deleted a bag of items on accident, not even what kind of bag or what the items were. So they must have logs.

With the new system all they do is roll your character to the last save prior to your petition (aka the information storing your gear on server side)

Dobey I must be getting really unlucky then. I had quit about a year ago and came back completely naked, nothing in shadowrest or anything no corpses or anything in bank. My EQPlayers profile said I still had all my equipment, including a 100k horse. I told CS what I was missing before I even checked my EQPlayers and it was the exact same thing I had said. CS told me their was no logs of me ever having it and EQPlayers can be edited.. how the fuck can you edit EQPlayers, please someone tell me.

they didnt roll me back, a guide showed up and almost killed me because I was shakerpaging vexthal and the stupid bastard kept trying to hand me my bag in the middle of the pull causeing me to lose target lol.

With the Sharedbank stuff, I had transferred alot of cleric gear from time to a cleric from my druid. A year later I started up again and wanted the gear back on my druid, and Sony told me there were no logs showing that I had acquired or had the gear on my Druid, but my level 36 Cleric had Time gear, obviously that was true. I even petitioned that I had used the plugin (well someone did, without my permission).

Gear was never returned and nothing was ever done.

I lost a few items recently due to an issue. I petitioned, with the date and time I had the issue and a GM placed the items in my bag while I was offline and responded to my petition saying they verified the problem.

Anytime I petition I give them as much information as possible, the when, where, how, and what. I think sometimes if people are vague and the GM is lazy or just doesn't believe you they will take the easy way out and do nothing.

Sony Logs .. corrupted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back