• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sony can track warping (1 Viewer)

Curious, how did this come to your attention? It's not all that suprising, I don't know coding or anything like that, but of course they can track your charachters location in the game, hence how you interact with the world around you. At least, that makes sense to me.

I thought they could always track warping??? All they have to do is check the logs. But they have to check it. Now will they use their hard earned money to catch warpers and take away even more money.....Probably if you get a /petition. My friend ran the LSMM macro 24/7 for over two weeks now. And no ban stick yet. And that’s a butt load of warps. Luck....maybe. Is it banable...absolutely. But if they could track it I am pretty sure he would be the first to go. Warping is dangerous of course. So don’t get me wrong, but I have heard this every .exe that comes out. I was wondering where you got this info from so we could confirm/deny this claim. Also this is not a flame and not to make your statement seem unimportant. One of these times it is going to be true, and all the ones who cried “wolf” will catch us off guard. So in the future if you do hear these statements please post where you heard it from so at least we can try to fight them. Thanks for your time...THING out:)

they have been able to track warping always, they just choose not to unless someone /report's or /petition's you, those are the only 2 instances in which they will pull a log of your character/s. this is nothing new, so lets not start a "OMG!!!111!1! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!11!1!!1" thread. They have been doing it from time to time to scare MQ2 users. If you fear it, dont use it, simple as that.

I think he was making a joke. We all know that it's a trackable hack. It's just been the decision of Sony for now to not enforce low to high warp abuse. They only pull the trigger on super-high warp offenses or where it's done that someone notices and petitions.

Like others have said I warp like crazy on my 6 toons. I'm at the point where I care very little if I get banned. I'm willing to take the risk to use warp. I'll either wind up with max AA in a short amount of time or I'll get banned, either outcome is ok with me :)

Sony can track warping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back