• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sony Account Policy (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,265¢
Got a dickhead who gave me his account when the toon was level 60 and gimp gear and 100 aa's, in 2003, now he want's the account back.

Who's Sony going to back, will they give him his account back? I have bought all expansions form Time on. Toon is 75 full Demi loot and 1500' aa's?

if they do gank the account from you - call sony, with info to all the CC's you've had on the account, and bitch until they give it back to you or at least ban him.

Happened to a friend of mine a while back. Sony didnt even care about who was right, they just banned the account without hearing either side of the story.

fatal! said:
Transfer the toon to a clean account.

I agree, if you have had the account in your billing info for that long you will have no problem getting a transfer to go through pretty quickly (just purchase new account keys from Sony using the same credit card you have been using). It will suck having to spend that much, but not as bad as giving up the account will...

Cant....pay.....attention.....to........question.......avatar......distracting.......me.....m-must.....pay....attent...ion......must.....

Ahhh fuck it. Gimmie a paper towel, be back in a few.

I agree, if you have had the account in your billing info for that long you will have no problem getting a transfer to go through pretty quickly (just purchase new account keys from Sony using the same credit card you have been using). It will suck having to spend that much, but not as bad as giving up the account will...

If you can draw it out until the end of April, you'll be able to get all the expansions up through and including TBS for 20 bucks. Would certainly be worth it if he can wait that long.

nijhal said:
Cant....pay.....attention.....to........question.......avatar......distracting.......me.....m-must.....pay....attent...ion......must.....

Ahhh fuck it. Gimmie a paper towel, be back in a few.

What the hell is wrong with you it's just a girl's face.. go get a girlfriend.

Sony Account Policy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back