• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Something I dont understand about sharing with new problems. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
If Im way off base here let me know, cause I dont know much about the inner workings of MQ2 and the packets/offset/opcodes ect.

But I see from the post in strats and cheats that its close to being figured out if not already. And over at MMOBugs, they got something figured out already.

Why isint anyone sharing info publicly? Im sure alot of people have subscriptions to multiple sites like I do that know about this stuff. But yet I dont see a source or anything on any site I visit.

Now, if what is in strats and cheats is a source I didnt know, but it dont look like it to me. But I am wondering why everyone isint sharing their info on the boards? It looks like alot of people are getting close, maybe one person is closer in one part but not another, and another is closer or has another figured out but not a part someone else dont. So, like I said, I may be way off base but why does it seem no one is sharing detailed information in the open so everyone can work together?

Again, if I am way off base, Im sorry, but this is what it looks like to me. So if I am wrong just let me know, no need to flame me :)

Gonna post this on MMOBugs too.

Last edited by a moderator:
MMOBUGS doesnt got CRAP... First off I know i got 12 people here working on the code and these guys have put little over 12 hours a day together at times. We even have 1 CCIE Cisco Certified Internet Expert that is working on the Project to get piggyzone / rwarp working. So people can go roaming around but I am willing to bet that the users that get there hands on something prematurely will be banned or suspended in the near future. And Trust me MMOBUGS dont got crap believe me when I tell ya that. Cause between 7 programs a internet expert and a couple of massive gamers you get 1 hell of a moshpit of people trying to accomplish 1 thing at 1 location. =) not spread out and sending emails to check stuff out. Besides people steal the stuff from other pages and hand it around anyways so just sit back and wait till you see it on redguides :) is your best bet. Cause I am testing on accounts that i purchased and others i built up for your sakes.

Thanks CC,

You will see I got alot more posts here than MMO cause I like this community. I was just a bit confused thats all.

Offer for you if this will help.

I have 2 buddy codes from the new pack for new accounts not used if you want them to test with. free I ask for nothing in return. I already activated one to test things with but if you want that info too that willl give you three new accounts to test warps and piggys on.

If you know anyone who turns on banned accounts I can get you atleast 4 or 5 banned monks to use to test with. All of which are level 70+. Let me know or send me a pm and we can talk via instant messenger.

Actually I have access to about 18 different banned accounts if you know someone who can turn them on. Some are friends accounts who got banned and quit, some are mine. And some are friends accounts that were given to me and I got em banned. But I have all the account info. Everything from clerics to monks rogues rangers shaman paladin ect. All 70+ toons, more than half are 75.

Let me know.

You know they aint got crap because you have 12 people working on your end? I fail to see the logic there. Perhaps you meant to say your pretty sure they dont have anything, your confident they don't have anything etc.

Nah i got a buddy thats subscribed to them they dont got CRAP. =) trust me. They dont have anything we havent already ran into a problem with. let me leave it like that. other then that if you want something they have posted chances are we got it here, But you just gotta know the right people to contact. Tantroth.

Porthal MMOBugs said:
Questio nabout sharing source info on new problems...
If Im way off base here let me know, cause I dont know much about the inner workings of MQ2 and the packets/offset/opcodes ect.

But I see from the post here that its close to being figured out if not already. And over at Redguides, they got something figured out already

Gonna post this on RedGuides too. Cause Im really wondering about this.
nijhal said:

But I see from the post in strats and cheats that its close to being figured out if not already. And over at MMOBugs, they got something figured out already.

Gonna post this on MMOBugs too.
Playing one against the other is not cool

Oh I'm not doubting you, I was just commenting heh. I normally use mmobugs myself, but a lot of times I'll find some useful information on either site, which is why I have both.

MMOBUGS doesnt got CRAP

Dead wrong. They've got a (semi-)working filter, which is what you need to make warp safe. As for why they aren't posting, I can tell it to you very simply: because people steal source code and sell it as their own. Not only that, but we already saw a good answer...people have subs to both sites. It'd get leaked...fast.

And to give you another answer -- weren't you the guy bitching about how we shouldn't release source codes, because then SOE can see how we beat their fixes?

*edit* NM, that was RaidNazi.

They've got a (semi-)working filter, which is what you need to make warp safe

Great go for it. I can wait to read about the Semi bannings later on this week.
Not worth it to me. I mean hell I dont care if you if you would rather all use that cool. I will go back to having a life instead of working on this.

I didnt mean to start a fight with this thread, it was just an honest question as I am sure any who know me well enough know that. Im not trying to play one against the other either, I figured I would ask the question at both to see the answers I get.

So, no I was not trying to play games, play sides or whatnot. It was an honest question, one that was already answered to me by someone, thank you by the way.

As I said no need to flame, I was just wondering the reasons cause I honestly didnt know, now I do.

Nijhal, You understand why I state what I have I'm not in the chain gang of sharing with the others that in multiple sites. I am strictly a RG person. For which my reasons some know on what I'm doing but yeah this is not ment as flamage. Its just some people are working on somethings and others are working on others. But the facts be we will see what leads to what. And were it all turns out.

I just get tired of reading the post.. Banned today.... Damn them SOE bastages ! lol an personally SoE isnt done with the patching of there program thats what should scare most about having the warp ability atm. So all I'm saying is Guys/Girls really be careful.. If you have on a account you dont mind test it out for a week and tell me. I am doing that for you. But I just dont wanna see people getting burned about using and getting banned.

Naw its cool CC I will help every way I can. I am glad you seen this as an actual honest question that I didnt know why and you gave me very valid reasons.

I have been a paying member of both communities for quite some time, but the guys over there thought all I wanted to do was to start a flame war and evidently I am an idiot who is asking why is it taking so long, to quote.

Im not an idiot because I didnt know why and Im glad where I have decided to post all my macros and all my ideas and make all my posts actually do understand it was an honest question I didnt know the answer to.

CC I will test anything you need me to extensivly, since I dont know how to do it, and I am disabled and dont make a whole lot of money as is, this is the best way I can contribute. And as I said, the buddy codes are yours as well as any other accounts that were previously banned if you know someone who can un-ban them.

I am happy to help anyone anytime I can.

Something I dont understand about sharing with new problems.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back