• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Someone asked me for a strat on Lguk mission (1 Viewer)

deeany

RedCents
Donnavan2005 said:
hey, what are the details on the mission in Lguk that can be soloed?

Im sorry for answering your pm so late but here is the following:

Main tips---

a) create waypoints at the end of each zoneline

b) create hotkeys with /target... each race of human, iksar, elf.. ect, ect, ect.

then just target--warp---and either succor or warp to waypoint after getting each mob to start moving from their stationary point. They will start running and eventually & automatically make their way to zl, after a certain amount zones, a chest will spawn and you may have to /target chest and warp, hail the old frog afterwards (or is it the decrepit frog?) and say leave.

If you try and zone yourself you will spawn immediately at the starting area which is located in the jail area of lguk.

i havent done this mission since mabey 2 months ago, anyways, after trying the necro froggy and the shammy froggy, i found the shammy is best for this mission imo. Having hotkeys made me go thru this mission in 3 minutes or less

As far as creating a macro for this....

cons:

The mobs spawn randomly in race, class and placement and do not spawn till you move away from your starting point. i would run about 10-15 steps forward before clicking my hotkeys.

Last edited:
is this working again? last i tried the mobs had been buffed to 400 hitters, didnt run, and chased you down to kill you.

africh75 said:
is this working again? last i tried the mobs had been buffed to 400 hitters, didnt run, and chased you down to kill you.

Still the same. As he said, he hadn't done it for 2 months. Guess he didn't know about the changeto the MM.

Someone asked me for a strat on Lguk mission

Users who are viewing this thread

Back