• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Some more help for a dumb druid (1 Viewer)

kegasu

RedCents
Ok, so there I am using the forge macro, and decised time to go sell... Well everytime I tried to pick up an item from my bag, it would put it back. I was still auto-invatory I guess. The question is, how do I turn a Macro off?
Also I was using the /Nonkos, and found out that I can not engage a mob. Is that the way it is supposed to be? Or am I not doing somthing right?
More questions to come later. Thank you for all of you hard work and help.

Last edited:
kegasu said:
Ok, so there I am using the forge macro, and decised time to go sell... Well everytime I tried to pick up an item from my bag, it would put it back. I was still auto-invatory I guess. The question is, how do I turn a Macro off?
Also I was using the /Nonkos, and found out that I can not engage a mob. Is that the way it is supposed to be? Or am I not doing somthing right?
More questions to come later. Thank you for all of you hard work and help.

/endmacro

As for NoKOS...dunno. I just want my damn /setspeed working again... Wish Cronic would send updates *sigh*

With nokos, you can't agro a mob to kill it (nokos = no kill on sight), but it is usefull to get you past those hard to kill mobs that you dont want to waste your time on (like you are wearing a no-fail invis.. or in my case, mobs have you on a permanent /ignore :P ). The nokos I was using didn't even let me loot anything either.

Hope that helps a little :)

Spunge16 said:
no you need to type /nokos again to turn it off , it will say "Making you mortal"

and Mikiky try the ghost plugin that was posted a few days ago. has setspeed working on it :)

I wanted the /setspeed. If you could get me a link please...

Some more help for a dumb druid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back