• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - solved: Easy way to delete all "small chunk of Velium" in inventory? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,726¢
As the title say. Is there any plugin maybe already existent, which allows me to delete all items of one type i.e. "small chunk of Velium" with a single command?
I tried serveral times to handle those with the forage abilities, but cant get it to work. SO i would like the possibillity to get rid of this items.
There are sometimes other items as well.

As the title say. Is there any plugin maybe already existent, which allows me to delete all items of one type i.e. "small chunk of Velium" with a single command?
I tried serveral times to handle those with the forage abilities, but cant get it to work. SO i would like the possibillity to get rid of this items.
There are sometimes other items as well.
you can open your inventory, click the find item, type in small chunk of velium - select the box at the top (just left of Value) to select all, then press destroy

1586631796603.png

1586631808859.png

1586631366499.png

1586631787018.png

Also @v1ndi just made a macro >>> v1ndi's delete macro <<< if you want to go that route

If you use macro like kiss, then they’ll get out into inventory most of the time while fighting. Best so lotion I got is to do a bcaa pick up the chunk and destroy it. Spam it every once in awhile to get rid of the one that made it past item destroy.

Question - solved: Easy way to delete all "small chunk of Velium" in inventory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back