• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Solo: Shaman vs Necromancer vs Wizard (1 Viewer)

Infernal

RedCents
100¢
So, end-game character, who will be able to solo....
Faster
Harder (mobs)
basicly who (Shaman/Necro/Wizard) for what (items/xp)

ok, max everybody out with gear... the necro will be able to do it faster because 1 you can get enough regen items that your hp won't go down from lich, and you will at that point never run out of mana. Albeit if your talking about killing just 1 mob, the wizard will do it faster.

Necro may win the vote and I myself voted necro but I do believe if it's a level playing field a bard can take a necro if the bard knows what he's doing. Easy to stay out of range and keep a necro distracted with Charmed mobs :)

i got a shaman and if you put all the dots together you might be able do a approx. 1500 dmg per tick, that means in 1000 ticks the big end mob aten ha´ra or what he is called would be dead lol, if you live long enough
greetz mr.smith

Necro may be better at soloing, but its great when a lvl 30 is shouting for help from a 29 and a we little wiz at 23 casts twice to take out the remaining 50%. It's a nice ego trip. Now to figure out how to raise a wiz's defence...

Solo: Shaman vs Necromancer vs Wizard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back