• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest *SOLD* Logitech G400s Gaming Mouse (brand new) for RedCents (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,821¢
Pronouns
He/Him
reputation-40b.png
Welcome to the RedCent shop!
reputation-40b.png

Up for auction is a Logitech G400s gaming mouse, brand new in the box. RedCents are the only currency accepted.

Bidding starts at 1 RedCent. Post your bid in this thread, bid must be higher than the last post.

Auction ends May 10th 9pm CST. (countdown timer) Shipping to USA only (international redcenters: we will have more digital items soon!)

What the hell is a RedCent? I don't want a single dirty red cent from you!

Too late, you might already have some. Look in your RedCent Wallet or your avatar. This fellow here has 18:

redcentpost.jpg
(thx 4 ur img, thx!)

I'm intrigued! How do I get more of these RedCents?

Wow, you're rather mutable. Three ways:

1. Give people
    reputation-40b.png
    +reputation. (Level 2 users only. Earns 3 RedCents each. Please only +rep helpful posts.)
  2. Receive
    reputation-40b.png
    +reputation. (Level 1+ users, i.e. everyone can receive. Earns 10 RedCents each.)
  3. Purchase them. Cheater. (Purchase them on the credits page by clicking the currency amount.)
(More info on the RedCent system in our FAQ.)

Level 1 users: Generally if you help people in the questions forum, or you post a nice little strategy, you'll get RedCented.

Level 2 users: To earn RedCents quickly, give out +rep to posts you find helpful. Authors always appreciate it.

What else can I do with RedCents?

Good luck bidding!

Last edited:
Re: Logitech G400s Gaming Mouse (brand new) for RedCents

I bet we have a bunch of snipers around here. Or worse, bot bidders that wait till the last millisecond!

2 rc!

snipers with scripts and macros? Not here :p

nostress with 2 redcents do I hear 4? do I hear 6?

Look at you all scampering! Fighting over those tiny numbers!

I'll just sit back and wait, and when the time is right. I'll strike!

my RC count on here is not right...I used my RC for testing..I rly have like another 200 or more..I need to find the logs hahah

None of those admin shenanigans Teichou!

Gonna need to write some new macros, anyone have any requests? Will whore myself out to beat teichou.

nope not my style...I just blew all my redcents testing the red store way back when lol

If you have the cleric in a group that has mark target, healing xtargets would be possible. Not sure if xtargets updates information fast enough to heal from it really well, but kinda doable.

Watching out of group, not on xtarget would be sloppy at best. If it's just one person the cleric could keep them targeted the majority of the time and do OK, but if they had to switch between people it'd be crappy, and very noticeable to people watching you.

None of those admin shenanigans Teichou!

Gonna need to write some new macros, anyone have any requests? Will whore myself out to beat teichou.
I agree, no shenanigans. Teichou keep your cents as they are. If you lose and desperately need a mouse I'll send you one.

If you have the cleric in a group that has mark target, healing xtargets would be possible. Not sure if xtargets updates information fast enough to heal from it really well, but kinda doable.

Watching out of group, not on xtarget would be sloppy at best. If it's just one person the cleric could keep them targeted the majority of the time and do OK, but if they had to switch between people it'd be crappy, and very noticeable to people watching you.

Years ago I had shambot working with Xtarget :)

I agree, no shenanigans. Teichou keep your cents as they are. If you lose and desperately need a mouse I'll send you one.

That was all said in jest Red, I really didn't think Teichou would do such a thing. =)

:RedBot
/if (${RedBot.HasReadThis}) {
/notify NoStressPost RedCent leftmouseup
/notify ReputationWindow AddReputation leftmouseup
/goto :RedBot
}

Go go infinite loop! If that doesn't work we'll move onto buffer overflows, and infinite recursion.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! It worked, but it only ran once. Clearly I just need to trouble shoot it a little bit.

Anyone have a wiki page of redbots TLOs?

Congrats to Sym! Please PM me a shipping address and I'll get it in the mail :)

Contest *SOLD* Logitech G400s Gaming Mouse (brand new) for RedCents
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back