• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest *sold* Duracell Powermat (brand new) for RedCents (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,831¢
Pronouns
He/Him
reputation-40b.png
Welcome to the RedCent shop!
reputation-40b.png

Up for auction is a brand new, unopened, black Duracell Powermat: 2 device version. Comes with an iPhone 4/4s wireless case, but works with other phones if you get the right addon case (duracellpowermat.com has a list). Also comes with universal power supply and portable backup battery. RedCents are the only currency accepted.

0.jpg

[video=youtube_share;BoYrYSezuOg]http://youtu.be/BoYrYSezuOg[/video]

Bidding starts at 1 RedCent. Post your bid in this thread, bid must be higher than the last post.

Auction ends May 24th 7pm PST. (countdown timer) Shipping to USA only (international redcenters: we will have more digital items soon!)

What the hell is a RedCent? I don't want a single dirty red cent from you!

Too late, you might already have some. Look in your RedCent Wallet or your avatar. This fellow here has 18:

attachment.php

(thx 4 ur img, thx!)

I'm intrigued! How do I get more of these RedCents?

Wow, you're rather mutable. Three ways:

1. Give people
    reputation-40b.png
    +reputation. (Level 2 users only. Earns 3 RedCents each. Please only +rep helpful posts.)
  2. Receive
    reputation-40b.png
    +reputation. (Level 1+ users, i.e. everyone can receive. Earns 10 RedCents each.)
  3. Purchase them. Cheater. (Purchase them on the credits page by clicking the currency amount.)
(More info on the RedCent system in our FAQ.)

Level 1 users: Generally if you help people in the questions forum, or you post a nice little strategy, you'll get RedCented.

Level 2 users: To earn RedCents quickly, give out +rep to posts you find helpful. Authors always appreciate it.

What else can I do with RedCents?

Good luck bidding!

Re: Duracell Powermat (brand new) for RedCents

Does the international shipping restriction also include Canada? (I know many places who wont ship overseas will ship to Canada)... If it's not a problem then consider this 1 redcent to start it off :)

I don't ship to Canada either, sorry

OH M GEE! 20 minutes left. A $70 item going for 20 redcents!

And Garland saves the powermat from utter humiliation. Thank you!

Contest *sold* Duracell Powermat (brand new) for RedCents
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back