• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Software KVMs and Phinigel TLP (1 Viewer)

dudelove14

RedCents
50¢
Was curious if anyone knew if using software like Synergy or various other software KVMs was considered legal on Phinny? I read a post in the past that mentioned something about third party software all being illegal but it wasn't clear if that included stuff like Synergy that has next to nothing to do with actually exploiting the game itself.

OMMFG This shit just changed my life today! It took a little digging to find ver 1.5.0 but once I found it I have 7 PCs all running it and 1 mouse/keyboard to rule them all! Fuck me this is sweet!

- - - Updated - - -

FYI 1.5.0 is totally FREE and everything above it is $10 I am using 1.5.0 with Windows 10 and no issues

seriously this is the coolest shit ever, why did I never think of this, I had 5 physical KVM switches, now I have 1 and I can move to any monitor on my wall of EQ, seriously my wife calls it the wall of doom.... 6 monitors in front of me and 1 on the side... now all are in this KVM and it took me less them 5 minutes to set up all 7!

- - - Updated - - -

1.5.0 of Synergy, it is the last completely free version

- - - Updated - - -

snagged it here

the only issue I have is my mouse runs at 3200dpi and it is a little wild at tilting on the boxes, think I will need to install the mouse driver on each box to fix it

Question - Software KVMs and Phinigel TLP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back