• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

SoE credit card security? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
389¢
I am an EQ1 subscriber who just had an attempted hack on the credit card number I have on file with SoE. I doubt if SoE's site is insecure but the first fraudulent purchase was to some place in Hong Kong called DragonsMart. I'd be curious if anyone knows anything about them. (No, I didn't go to PlayerAuctions.)

The best I could find in a short search was:-

https://www.totalcredit.com.hk/publicchs/directcompanysearch.asp?Country=HK&Number=HKL943784

Translation:-

Babelfish said:
material company ?: DRAGONSMART TECHNOLOGY (H.K.) CO., LIMITED
the ~ dragon association science and technology (Hong Kong) the limited company ascends
?the address: ***************
?good address: ***************
I ?only provide England ?the edition company credit ?to consider or the company look up ?. I ?have not been able to provide you to search for from ?direct an item ?company company Zha?huo the company credit ?to consider, ???below according to ???is new ??. ??new Hong Kong, center ?, the Australia ?company credit ?considers or the company looks up the book Note: Above ?considered ?shows ?has considered the last modified date, and might namely ???and ??. ??namely ????considers ?the payment to be only ordinary ?considers ?uses 60%. If you are ascend ?with ?and record ??namely ????consider, may in 48 be small ??, ??needs ?the principle according to you ???to calculate (Normal, Express, Super Express) ?pays the price difference ?renewal ?to consider.

Sorry I couldn't help any more.

Anyone here fluent in Kanji (if it's even Kanji!)?

SoE credit card security?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back