• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - so what server are you rolling Nipples on? (1 Viewer)

I'm on Deathwhisper, but it's fairly heavy load and it can be tough getting a character created on there. Once you have a character created, sometimes it's a 2 min login queue. Really not an issue.

It's the "omg we're leet cause we were in BG9" server.

I'm in the SA goon guild and we're making all the BG9 fags cry. It's fun.

This seems like a long shot, but does anyone have access to extra "free" stuff for AoC? Like the mount keys or whatnot?

Can we please all organize and go on one PvP server before we all get high lvl?

this happened with WoW, we all wanted to play together but none of us wanted to start over =P

This is like EQ the hole world share servers ?

Heck I might buy it and give it a go...

- decker

AoC is in the mail. where are you freaks?

Well considering you are in Japan, last time I looked, you are in the GMT +10 time zone, yes?

If so, then the Oceanic servers would be your best bet for a lively player base.

PvP = Bloodspire
PvE = Gwahlur

I'm on Gwahlur, as I'm not into having my butt ganked right off the respawn points while I am loading in. :mad:

i honestly tried to find which were "the oceanic" servers, and came up with nothing. are those the OFFICIAL ones, or just ones the community has designated?

i'm a 21 ranger on bluesteel (Ixobelle), in a guild called Absolute. 2nd largest guild on the server... we have a keep and are aparently farming mats for the other buildings.

the beginning was pretty fun with destiny and all, so i wouldn't mind rerolling. i like the ranger too, but could try something else.

let's pick a PvP server and all roll, or just come to Bluesteel, as we already have two of us there ;)

i honestly tried to find which were "the oceanic" servers, and came up with nothing. are those the OFFICIAL ones, or just ones the community has designated?

No, no... these two are the official "Oceanic Preferred" servers.

However, I'm sticking to the care-bear server Gwahlur, because being re-spawn ganked while I'm still at the load screen is sooooo much fun. :rolleyes:

If I decide later on, that I need to hate myself more, I'll drop by Blue Steel and set up a girly toon there. :p

Question - so what server are you rolling Nipples on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back