• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 11pm EST

Question - So very new and from so long ago (1 Viewer)

Aspence215

RedCents
60¢
Ok, long winded question, so bear with me. Loved playing the game so many years ago and played up till PoP. Always liked the idea of boxing but I hate the idea of getting banned. So first question, how in game legal is boxing?

Second question, is there a preferred server? use daybreak or p99? I don't mind a subscription, but paying 6subs would be a bit much.

I like the idea of the TLP servers, but would I have to pay for each account?

Probably going to have more questions.

mq2 doesn't work on any of the "truebox" tlp

On regular live servers and ragefire? you can use mq2 no problem in groups just don't afk. Really I feel only the tank "needs" gold your other guys you sub them max out their aa then they dont need a sub till the next espansion.

mq2 doesn't work on any of the "truebox" tlp

On regular live servers and ragefire? you can use mq2 no problem in groups just don't afk. Really I feel only the tank "needs" gold your other guys you sub them max out their aa then they dont need a sub till the next espansion.

To get banned you really need to be caught afk and to get caught normally you gotta piss someone off.

Uncheck the box for "Tutorial" if you want to skip the tutorial. For your starting city, it's based on diety what's available and you choose it in the drop down under where you choose your class. Some combinations don't have a choice other than Crescent Reach, but most do.

Uncheck the box for "Tutorial" if you want to skip the tutorial. For your starting city, it's based on diety what's available and you choose it in the drop down under where you choose your class. Some combinations don't have a choice other than Crescent Reach, but most do.

Dwarf warrior could only go to crescent reach. I realized that my first order of business is maybe checking out the live servers and maybe just plan on boxing there.

Anyone have recommendations on best group to roll ?

Best group heavily depends on your playstyle and what you want to accomplish. My recommendation is always to play the classes you enjoy so you don't get bored.

Pick a player tank and player healer add some dps and maybe crowd control and go to town.

If you're free to play then you can only start in Crescent Reach

Actually even if you are subbed all access on all characters Crescent Reach is a great place to start since no matter what race they are you can Origin your entire crew to the same spot instead of running them around

Question - So very new and from so long ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back