• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - so like, where do i get AOC digital delivery? (1 Viewer)

this is the internet, i want my new game.

I want it too, however we in Australia have to wait until the 23rd before we get our keys.

However, local ISP's have hosted the "Early Access" files here. Which is the release client you can patch up and play once you get your retail key.

From Internode Australia:
games.internode.on.net download link

From Telstra/Gamearena Australia:
gamearena.com.au download link

Be warned, you are about to suck down 13Gb+ of data, so I hope you don't have a monthly download cap.

You cant access age of conan till 23rd (EU) o 20th(US) The links ripper gave is only if you bough the early access, which is sold out for now.

There was one xp exploit already, where you could repeatedly turn in a quest, but some dumbasses took their characters straight from 35 to 60 and even 80 with it right away... somehow thinking it wouldn't get noticed or something... So it got fixed during the last downtime.

There was one xp exploit already, where you could repeatedly turn in a quest, but some dumbasses took their characters straight from 35 to 60 and even 80 with it right away... somehow thinking it wouldn't get noticed or something... So it got fixed during the last downtime.

Indeed. I heard about that. It was all over the forums.

Also those links are good. The "Early Access" client is the retail release version. You just need a retail key to activate your account. So yes, until you actually buy the key, the game files are about as good as a WoW PvE server. :p

Games - so like, where do i get AOC digital delivery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back