• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

So is the Private like the VIP (1 Viewer)

There is a public general section

And there are the general sections for each game section.

The General sections listed under the games (IE: Everquest) can not be seen by the general public.

If you have a macro post it under strategies and cheats, this section is made for descusions that you do not want to appear in the public general chat. Strategies and Cheats, guide section, and the help section are all just as private as this section.

Ok what im saying is can everyone read this area or is there a private area i can post some macro's i dont want everyone and there uncle to get there hands on?

Or are there just as many users in the private as there are in the general and wouldnt really make a difference?

This is *mostly* as far as it goes. One good place to ask for access for is the "TP's Troublesome Tyrants" RedGroup -- you'll have to show him your work in advance, but once you get in there, there's nice stuff all around.

I just posted out 3 macro's in last 2 days for people =P but yeah me and couple of friends we play eq and been writting them all day and night on a couple we currently working on a non warping bard pull macro for Anguish :) its great cause we making one for aug runs and we making one for events except after like the second and third page of the macro it gets intense and tiring at the same point. =) but blah.

So is the Private like the VIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back