• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

So, I’m a griefer. (1 Viewer)

unbeliever

RedCents
unbeliever, you do not have permission to access this page.

weeeee

Just trying something on this forum.

I realize am new here, just trying something. :o

I’m a fucker.
You’re a carebear.
That makes you the fuckee.

But in all seriousness, I’m getting sick and tired of being a griefer, you carebear arses are ruining my fun, stop bitching already.

Reason I’m pissed is some forums I have taken to frequent seem to be full of carebear nutcases. I can get the nutcase bit as they’re grouchy gnomes forums and full of EQII wankjobs, but carebear?

I’m just so sick and tired of being misunderstood. And more importantly, I’m sick and tired of all you carebear fucks taking out your sexual fustrations on me and mine on every single fucking forum out there.

I’m just a simple griefer, I’m not out to ruin your fun, frankly, I couldn’t give a shit about your fun, I’m just out there to have some fun myself.

But you bitch and you rant and you complain about how me and mine are out there with the sole purpose of ruining your fun.

Pull that stick out of your arse, the game does not revolve around you, but more importantly, I’m a griefer, not some shit head who has nothing better to do with his game time then sit around making people miserable.

zuh?

Goddamned right zuh, 90% of my play time I don’t grief, hell, I’m helpful, I answer private tells from randoms, might even help on a quest. I group with my mates and a XP'ing we a go. I only go about griefing a minority of the time, and to be quite frank about it, if you get griefed, chances are it’s your own damned fault.

I’ll kill you out of hand if:
  • You’re playing a female elf,
  • You’re playing a gnome,
  • You’re 10 levels lower then me but decide nonetheless to xp where I am,
  • You /wave at me,

Quick side note, that /wave you so fondly think means “hey dude, I’m not going to fight, so don’t kill me mmmkay?” I read as “hey dude, I suck and I’m a carebear” to which there can only be one outcome; you die. Had you not /waved me, chances are you’d still be alive.

But back to the list…

• You ask me for money,
  • u type lik a jckas who nvr was taut punctuation or spelingor paragrhps or maner or like make my brain bled or use wrds lik ghey and wang and jesus how do peepole evn type lik this
  • You spam chat,
  • You’re an emote whore,
  • You’re an archer type named leegoolass or some variant.

And the list goes on, but what we can clearly see is that if you get griefed, most of the time its your fault, your fault for being stupid, your fault for being annoying or just simply your fault for being born.

I just griefed you, you were the one at fault.

But I must admit, sometimes I'll wack your arse due to nothing you did. Still, in that case, the fault is not mine again.

I’ll still grief you out of hand if:
  • I’m taking a break from the grind,
  • The game has just been patched,
  • I’m killing time waiting on some timer or other thing out of my control,
  • I’m waiting for a GM to respond to a ticket

Which brings me to another side note, threatening to call in a GM really won’t help, if I’m waiting for a GM myself, more tickets the merrier, and you deserve to get griefed on behalf of that other carebear who’s own complaint ticket is making me wait for mine. If I’m not waiting for a GM, what’s the bugger going to do? Appease you and chastise me with some script? And that’s assuming I actually keep griefing you for the 2-3 hous it takes for a GM to respond. Lodge a complaint, please, lodge a request with god for some fucking brains first.

But back to the list:
  • I’m waiting on a raid group to get together,
  • I’m waiting for a spawn needed on a quest or for some phat loot,
  • I’m waiting on…. Screw it, you get the picture.

If it wasn’t something you did, chances it was the game, so yeah.

I just griefed you, the developers and some idiot game mechanics were the ones at fault.

And even rarer are the cases where you just get griefed for some other slobberdonkeys idiocy.

I’ll grief you out of hand yet still if:

• Some cockwank is spamming channels,
  • Some cockwank is asking me for money,
  • Some cockwank is spamming the screen with spells,
  • Some cockwank is running in circles jumping,
  • Some cockwank is well, being a cockwank.

I just griefed you, the cockwank was at fault, go blame him for not being griefable at that moment forcing me to take it out on you.

And ok, ok, I’ll admit it, there are even times I’ll just grief you for the sake of well, just griefing you. I got to have me some fun afterall.

By the by, insulting my mom for what I did to you won’t help, I pretty much have an /ignore script in every game, and I’m very good at using it.

And why do I do it you ask? Well, because you fucking deserve it is why. Carebears are the dredges of the MMOG world, they are a goddamned plague, always bitching, always whinging, always filling forums up with trash no one fucking cares about. My griefing, it only affects you, your bitching, well, it fucking affects everyone and goddamn it for a vocal minority if you aren’t overly bloody vocal. Can you please all not render every bleeding forum on the internet useless with you constant and relentless boo hoo I want my mommy crap?

It’s not just that your posts are really blooming annoying, no, no, there’s more to it then that. Your posts are fucking insulting. You group me, a simple griefer with the other MMOG trash. You group me with spamming fucktards, with begging dickheads, with loot stealers, with gold farmers, with abusive and annoying players.

NO NO NO!

I’m a griefer, I have style, I have class, don’t ever, and I mean ever, group me with the other cockwanks that are only just a little bit less socially retarded then you, dear carebear.

That’s right, I ooze flair when I grief, I don’t spam, I don’t beg, I don’t loot steal, I don’t kill steal.

No, what I do has style. Take this for example:

grief101.JPG

Classic, simple, yet oh so effective.

But more often then not, griefing is done by killing, and you’d be surprised how hard it can be at times to orchestrate the death of a fellow realm member when PvP isn’t allowed. That, that takes skill and talent.

And it’s not about simple killing, real griefing, griefing in style is about prolonging the inevitable, making the others players most certain death happen as slowly as possible.

Take WoW for example, my druid won’t just wade in there to kill some night elf that’s 20 levels lower then me, no, I’ll just weaken the bugger so the mobs he’s fighting can win, if he runs, let him, a bit further down the road, root and let the mob catch up, possibly hibernate the mob just before it delivers the killing blow and allow the player to heal. Maybe a /wave to let him think he’s safe, re-root him and so and so forth. Real griefing, killing in style, enjoying the moment, that’s what griefing is all about, not some random gankage that’s over in 2 seconds flat.

Please.

Generally, I don’t corpse camp, it lacks a certain finess that only noob griefers yet to learn the ways employ, but occasionally corpse camping can be a hoot.

And if I get corpse camped?

Frankly, I’m so jaded it doesn’t bother me except with rare exceptions.
If someone corpse camps me I’ll try rezzing a couple times see if the bugger is the lingering type, if he is, I’ll:
1) See if any mates are nearby to help out,
2) If no one can, I’ll go make a snack and watch teevee, let the bugger wait around for nothing,
Optional) Ask my housemate if he wants to play a new MMOG for a while.

There is only one form of camping that I can’t abide, and that’s people zone camping or camping areas where players are likely to be afk such as flight paths in WoW.

And that’s when the real griefer in me comes out, the one you really don’t want to fuck with. Take flight path camping in World of Warcraft for example; the beauty of it is these flight paths are often near a cemetery. Result, I finally get back, kill wanna be griefer, and corpse camp him to oblivion.
Meanwhile a mate of mine stands by at the cemetery for when he gives up. Then we waste time in game griefing the low life afk ganker at the cemetery until either said fucktard’s guild descends upon us or he leaves the game.

No, I’m a griefer and as such I don’t give a shit about being griefed, I’m patient, but more to the point, I’m the meanest motherfucking griefer out there if I set my mind to it.

How does the saying go? I fear no evil because I’m the evilest motherfucker around?

But yes, I’m the griefer, you’re the carebare, it is the natural order of the world. My only request is that you stop grouping me and mine with the fucking low lives of MMOG’s, stop thinking only about you fun that I’m ruining and think about my fun for once. And for fucks sake, stop bitching about some crap that happens in game, seriously, you deserve to be griefed for ruining game forums whinging about every fucking thing that doesn’t go your way in game.

I’m a griefer, you’re a carebear. I can’t fucking stand you. I will grief you. Deal with it or use your god given privilege of choosing what game you spend money on and go play somewhere else.

I’m a griefer, and no matter what mechanics a developer puts into place, I will find a way around them.

I’m a griefer, I’m here to stay. Get used to it.

Fucking carebears.

I'll take that hug, and deny being a carebear metrosexual griefer. And I only use Pokemon themed bandaids.

So, I’m a griefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back