• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Snugggggsssss (1 Viewer)

Eaglie

RedCents
Snuggs, I just listened to your appearance on The Widget Show. As always, I <3 you. Especially for loving shooters that are "get out there and shoot 'em up, guns ablazin.'" And for being a computer/keyboard-and-mouse gamer. And for standing up for MMOs, if only for the comedic material.

<3

Decent listen but you really need to work on a more obvious and stereotypical minnesota accent.

Just an update. I'm an official co-host and stuff.

Oh, and "Ted", if you're reading this, Tim read your letter on the show. I thought you had some good ideas. Tim is going to add a flickr gallery up to the Widget site.

Just an update. I'm an official co-host and stuff.

Oh, and "Ted", if you're reading this, Tim read your letter on the show. I thought you had some good ideas. Tim is going to add a flickr gallery up to the Widget site.

/blush

Sigh!!! Was going to wait to see if I could catch it but can't. Was going to email and congratulate you on that afterwards but going to have to do that now, Congrats on the show. Hope that I can see it sometime when I finally build the set-up.

All of it's episodes are downloadable from itunes, but I'd say don't worry if you miss them. I'm still getting used to speaking into the microphone -- which looks like a giant ice cream cone (hur hur hur!) if you ask me. I'm accustomed to working out my humor internally, and then writing it. This whole speaking out loud thing has thrown me for a loop. :)

Snugggggsssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back