• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Skipping Lockouts? Be careful. (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
I have heard this happening to a few friends, but not as bad as it hit me. I was ghosting Anguish with my monk and I dropped the cleric/monk from the expedition and finished off the mob. I looked at my lockouts later and saw that I had a 36d:23h:34m Lockout on the cleric and on the monk I had a 7 day. Now the worst I had heard up to this point was a 10 day lockout, but I had a 36 day lockout.

Being that I was impatient, and I will probably get criticized for it, but I took the chance and petitioned it. Now the cleric survived and the Lockout is gone. Sony said next time they would not be able to help me because they are not supposed to deal with Lockouts, and that's for the bug team to fix.

It's not that it happens all the time, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, seems the time is random for the bugged lockout though. I don't recommend petitioning it either, Sony isn't always so lenient about things like this. I just got lucky, once again.

At one time Tacvi was giving 99day lockouts and a ban with less then a group on agro. Or something like that.

Skipping Lockouts? Be careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back