• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Skilling up Sense/Disarm Traps (ROGUE) (1 Viewer)

dunno if it will work, but there are traps in the forest in plane of nightmare. if you can find a safe spot, just spam it there.

MyDumbAss said:
Actually, when you get higher levels you can still skill up sense traps even though there are none around. But the best way to start andthe most efficiant is to:
1. Get you MQ2Melee.dll (if its VIP you best get your ass VIP)
2. Set it to sense and disarm traps auto. it will do it all the time no matter where you are.
3. Take your ass to the easy side of echo.
4. Sit near but not tooo near any of those tentacle spore thingys. (these are traps according to the game. ) You can sit there and sense and disarm those traps all day and night long. You can do it hidden so you shouldn't have to worry about anything walking up on you. I would suggest going to the far side of the zone to one of the last ones before the next zone. Viola you will skill up for sure.

And (when your ready for Picklock) the book in PoTranquilty near zonein.

Enjoy

Ok disregard all that. I went to echo to do exactly that because thats how I trained mylast Rogue. Well seemsthey changed the wormspores so that they no longer count as atrap and you can not senseor disarm them anylonger. So I am off to find a place where I can practice disarm traps since my skill went from 0 to 200 overnight and I did not sense one trap. :confused:

Additional Edit:
Ok I went to Chardok where I know are a couple of traps, for somereason all the traps I used to be able to disarm are now diffrent, cant disarm them anylongetr however if you get to -520 750 -156.81 there is a trap underthe bridge that you can target and practice disarmtrap on and sense trap of course. You can use this as a mac
Rich (BB code):
#Turbo 30
Sub Main
	:Traps
	 /if (${Me.AbilityReady["Sense traps"]}) /doability "Sense traps"
  	 /if (${Me.AbilityReady["Disarm traps"]}) /doability "Disarm traps"
   	 /goto :Traps
 	 }
/return

:)

Last edited:
Skilling up Sense/Disarm Traps (ROGUE)