• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - simple SpawnID hotkey (1 Viewer)

RedCents
461¢
How can I make a social hotkey to show me the Spawn ID (..._guardian03)? Kind of like using the in game /con (c), obviously it's there somewhere I just couldn't figure that out either.

1652817266411.png

Any chance of that being added to the existing MQ2Targetinfo and or MQ2XTarinfo?

1652817613807.png

Again, thanks in advance

Solution
How can I make a social hotkey to show me the Spawn ID (..._guardian03)? Kind of like using the in game /con (c), obviously it's there somewhere I just couldn't figure that out either.

View attachment 39913

Any chance of that being added to the existing MQ2Targetinfo and or MQ2XTarinfo?

View attachment 39914

Again, thanks in advance
/echo ${Target.ID}

you can also use the mq macro evaluator

alt + ` on your keyboa5rd to open the mq console

then tools -> macro expression evaluator then slap in a ${Target.ID}

1652818006159.png

one of the many amazing things with the evaluator - is you can just leave it up instead of having to keep clicking a button

View attachment 39913

View attachment 39914

Again, thanks in advance
/echo ${Target.ID}

1652818006159.png

one of the many amazing things with the evaluator - is you can just leave it up instead of having to keep clicking a button

Solution
/echo ${Target.ID}

View attachment 39915

I saw that and played with it, but I get what you clipped there. I don't know how that corelates to the NPC name and _00, _01, _02....

Example if I were to pick up other tanks assignments when they die during a raid. it's that A_random_mob00 I'd like to see, so I know which one is which. I can't interpret these 6736/8705 - maybe I've used the wrong term?

1652818340917.png

I saw that and played with it, but I get what you clipped there. I don't know how that corelates to the NPC name and _00, _01, _02....

Example if I were to pick up other tanks assignments when they die during a raid. it's that A_random_mob00 I'd like to see, so I know which one is which. I can't interpret these 6736/8705 - maybe I've used the wrong term?

View attachment 39916
I figured it out...

/echo ${Target} = A_random_mob00

thanks.

Now to figure out a way to hijack your (awesome) InvisDisplay HUD and stick this to that "aura"

Question - simple SpawnID hotkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back