• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Simple AA question (1 Viewer)

forsakenshadow

RedCents
I know that the cap is 30 AA's banked. However when we get refund that put us over the 30 bank we can still spend them as long as we do so before we log. So my questions are these. One, if i earn 31+ banked AA's in a long kite, but spend it before i log will i get all 31+ or will i get 30 with one at 99.99%? Two, when one hits the 30 AA ceiling is there a message stating that you can't go higher?

I would think just like regular xp that u could go all the way to 30 aa's and 99.999999% of another and thats it until u spend the 30 aa's or at least a few =P

From what I've heard, the AA experience cap lets you gain AA exp as you normally would. Which is to say you could get it as high as you want in one session, like 40 or even 50 aa's. The only thing is, if you don't use them before you log, you will lose them and it will revert back to 30 aa's. I've personally never had that many banked, so I don't know. Just what I heard.

Simple AA question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back