• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Shyra zone name ? (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Anyone know the zone know to get to shyra, i cant figure out out , the lair of the fang ? And isnt it off of stoneroot some where ? i cnat even find it this way

need 6 for to get a shyra mission in stoneroot i forget the npc task giver (maybe check alla if you have not), but the zone in is somewhat near the zone to the hive
ps dont triger the "enter the lair" and just gk shyra from ent and u can chain get task, as long as u can get 6 in group each time. i guess ur suspended allrdy? anyways gl hf

yea lot's of my toons are, but my moonk never got caught, haha ones some one else's with a shit gk at that, but as far as GK`n go's tonight i die everytime for some reason eq doesnt want to run smooth and i have went to gL like 100 times tonight , 10k in rez's so far its fucking stupid, i cant even afk without dieing

Shyra zone name ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back