• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

shrouding? (1 Viewer)

Shrouding changes your class. Each different race is a different class. Also, when you shroud you get to pick a level up to your current level, in 5 level sections; i.e; 5, 10, 15, 20, ect. so if you are lvl 53, the most you can shroud to is 50. each class holds different skills, rogue shroud you can hide/sneak, cleric shroud you can DA (you dont get hit lol), ect.

You go to the shroud givers in the pok. Use the find key. There are 3 of them. One is just south of the small bank. Just hail them pick your class and set up your innate. And save so you don’t have to do it again. The Spirit sending ability: every one of the shrouds has and it will port you back to the shroud giver (free gate). You can also use them to save your pet buffs when you camp. Just shroud, then camp. When you log in the next day and unshroud (say remove to the shroud giver) your pet comes back to life with all buffs. Those are just a few of the things you can do

So are you saying that I could shroud down to level 15 again, and go to Paludal Caverns and find a group and grind out AA exp with the PC exp modifier??

If that is the case, OMG!!

I haven't shrouded yet, guess I should try.
Isn't it something about you have to open up for access to higher level shrouds? By leveling your shroud or something, or how does it work?

Think of the shroud exp in this way.
You you shroud to a lvl 15 and go kill lvl 15 mobs you are getting lvl 15 exp. That means the what ever lvl you acctualy are is getting that exp. So lvl 70 getting lvl 15 exp sucks. But As far as lvl'ing your shroud form, it gets a certain part of the exp gained and imparts it to the shroud.
I have also found that when in shroud form and you die you take that lvl of exp hit also. Found that if I died in a 70 lvl shroud the exp loss was massive but if I was in lvl 50 or so I could die like 5 times before I even saw my exp bar move.
I don't know everything about the shroud forms just engough to know that they aren't that cool, but I am close to maxing out my cleric's AAs so maybe I'll go max out his shroud progression when thats done.

I think there should be an exp slider bar (rather like the exp to AA bar) which dictates how much exp goes to the shroud and how much to your unshrouded toon.

shrouding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back