• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Show EQ (1 Viewer)

spony311

RedCents
anyone know if there is any version of this still out there? I'm looking for one to do a certain task to check what the loot table is on a mob..any help would be appreciated.

And it won't show you the loot on the mob. You can only see what the mob is holding in visible slots on older mobs. Newer mobs loot table is held server side.

SEQ, just knowing if the mobs is up or not is enough for me. Though my damn switch doesnt want to let SEQ packet surf. I have to run Cedega and use seq to watch that toon.

If anyone has a way to get seq forwarded through a linksys router or just beable to watch my hub(with switch) for eq packets pls let me know.

If you are using a different box for seq you will want to either route through the second box and then to your router (you need 2 ethernet cards in the SEQ box for this method) or connect your gaming computer and your seq box to a hub and then the hub to your router. (Linksys is a switch/router and a hub works differently)
If all you have is the linksys you may want to check out e-bay for an old fashioned hub, they sell there as low as $5.

Show EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back