• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Shared offset...UH OH (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
A few min ago I traded out a no drop 1hs for my pally. Well the shared offset work just fine, but when I logged my pally on to get the sword out I got a message like this: "You have a NO TRANSFER item in your shared bank, you must remove this item before the next server update or it may go to the first character you log in!" I'm not sure if this message was from MQ2 or SOE so just warning yall about using shared if that message was from SOE.

I really want to know what the guy in ure avatar is doing Tone :confused: looks like hes stickying his balls in other dudes face :confused:

I would not worry about it. The message is very non threatining. Not like the summonds message. "Illigal summonds detected".

Well I won't be trading any no drop stuff out for awhile until I know I have a good chance of not getting caught.

it was see in the eqstr_en.txt file patch before last....

screw it .. just don't have anything in shared next patch .. lol

That message is the one you will see normally in EQ when you have an item in your shared bank, that sony decided to nerf, and make into a no drop item. I can not think of an example of an item this has happened with, as I am rather drunk at the moment.
It is harmless though. No need to break out the tinfoil hats and the kryptonite crosses. :D

Your friendly neighborhood waste of sperm and egg,

I really want to know what the guy in ure avatar is doing Tone looks like hes stickying his balls in other dudes face

That is teabaggin bud. Its the only way to properly demoralized your opponent after you have just flat fuggin pwned him.

Its not a frag without a proper tea-baggin afterwards.

Ted said:
That is teabaggin bud. Its the only way to properly demoralized your opponent after you have just flat fuggin pwned him.

Its not a frag without a proper tea-baggin afterwards.

ROFLMAO

welli just did the whole wizard epic with mah shaman and i am transfering we will see if all is well. hehe will be uebr if it is

i had something weird happen when i used the nodrop offset. I was actually able to trade a nodrop item to another char on a seperate account. This item was attuenable. After i did that something weird happened. Whenenver i would zone or die or whatnot, i would get an item on my cursor that used to be in a bag in my inventory. All i would have to do is put it back, but still kinda weird. It eventually stopped happening

i used the shared offset w/ docrack and i get kicked to logon.... is that supposed to happen or am i doing something wrong? , i logged back in with druid who put it in bank, and it was on his cursor.

Yeah, you have to put the item in the bag before putting the bag in the shared slot, or just put the item itself in the shared slot.

smokinghot said:
I really want to know what the guy in ure avatar is doing Tone :confused: looks like hes stickying his balls in other dudes face :confused:
Thats called a
T-Bag
First I ever heard of it was in a movie called
Pecker
LoL it's not as bad as it sounds but has some phallic jokes in it for sure.
Also has Christina Ricci and her bouncy bouncies....

Shared offset...UH OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back