• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Shared bannings (1 Viewer)

bandrent

RedCents
Can anyone tell me if you were banned using only one of thease shared offsets.

It is possable that one is disabiling the checks.

The two I have are
Rich (BB code):
 [shared]
Description="putting no drop in shared bank slot"
Version="2005.10.12"
address0=519870
normal0="74 54"
crack0="90 90"
address1=51989A
normal1="74 2A"
crack1="90 90"
[newshared] 
description="Transfer No Drops Thru Your Shared Bank" 
version="2005.10.12" 
address0=519844 
normal0="0F 8D 91 00 00 00" 
crack0="E9 92 00 00 00 90"

Yeah the check is absolutely 100% for *certain* server-side now. Even with the crack active, people were getting the "you have a no-drop in your shared, you better move it" message. Plus, with all the suspensions right after that message started showing up... I would just cut your losses on this one man and thank God you made it out of this clusterfuck with your account intact lol.

-CodeCaster

I'm personally not taking any more risks and am deleting all transferred gear off of those characters, especially the DoD gear from Monster Missions.

codecaster said:
Plus, with all the suspensions right after that message started showing up... I would just cut your losses on this one man and thank God you made it out of this clusterfuck with your account intact lol.

I used the shared crack a couple weeks ago, and I got that message, and am not yet banned... Key word... "YET"...

I have since stopped using any dangerous plugins (like ones that use an offset to accomplish their purpose). I'm just worried that it's only a matter of time before they sort through the logs and catch up to me...

I give it another week or so, and if they don't catch me by then, I will count my blessings and assume they have issued me a pardon based on my suddon reform of plugin use.

Should I still be worried or do you think the bannings will stop from here on for those who stopped using the dangerous stuff?

Shared bannings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back