• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Shammy Macro (1 Viewer)

iridini

RedCents
maybe one of you can help me. I am looking for a shammy macro that will Slow a mob on inc. Buff when asked for certain key words for certain spells. And throw a hot when told or keys too. Would like ot to start doting at certain percent of mobs life . Like start dotting around 90 percent. Follow when told to follow and stop when told to stop. How would you get him to know when a mob is inc to slow it is what im wondering. target nearest npc would not work if there is a target on other side wall and such. Anyway if you have a macor close to this let me know. also you can color any changes in the mac that i need to change such as the diff spells for ower lvl shammy and such. thanks

If you dont wear shower shoes then you will end up seeing me one way or another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are already posted Shaman macros on MQ2 site. You will have to tweek them a bit to fit your spells/zone/loot, but they are good macros. I would suggest you donate $10 to them for VIP access (they deserve it). Then you will get even better macros.

Shammy Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back