• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Shaman Macro (1 Viewer)

iceman_001

RedCents
Yes, this is a question that will receive some flames, however, I am a paid member of MQ2 but still looking for someone to give me a working Shaman lvl 70 with spells updated. If I try it and it works and I like it, I will make a donation into your PAYPAL acct. Looking for Slow/dot etc. ..... Buffing would be nice with pet etc and Group buffs... .Let me know.

Thanks

If you're a paid member of MQ2, why don't you try looking there?

I don't mean any disrespect...it's just that there are very good shaman macros in the top pages of the vip areas.

The way I have my mage macroed is I tell him when to malo, when to send pet, etc. Its not exactly the best like they have on the MQ2 forums, but its simple and lets me control the mage. What are you looking for?

I tried the macro on the VIP section and it seems not to work for my shaman. I tried several but seems not to work. If anyone has a working Shaman Mac. Please post it, I will shoot you a red cent and contact you for your Paypal information to send you a donation :)

Thanks in advance.

Shaman Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back