• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - sessions (1 Viewer)

dekar56

RedCents
180¢
hey guys i am still new sorry to keep bothering you, i figured out quite a bit with my mq2 inis and i appreciate the previous help, now i have a new question, i have been told you can setup sessions, like instead of me spending the time to open up 6 everquest files and switching them to the correct account and logging them in, mq2 will do it for you? do i have to download a seperate file to do so, or where and how do i do that?

Once you have mq2autologin set up, a little bit of a pain but worthwhile, I made a batch file to start all the sessions.

rungroup1.bat
cd "C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuestp2"
start eqgame.exe patchme /login:xxxxxxx
TIMEOUT /T 5
start eqgame.exe patchme /login:yyyyyyy
TIMEOUT /T 5
start eqgame.exe patchme /login:zzzzzzzz
TIMEOUT /T 5
start eqgame.exe patchme /login:xyzxyzxyz
TIMEOUT /T 5
start eqgame.exe patchme /login:abcabcabc

This starts my 5 session group and mq2 does the rest. I'm sure their are other ways to do this, but this is quick and easy and does not need 3rd party tools like isboxer.

Question - sessions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back