• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Servers are up (1 Viewer)

weird - no patch notes.

maybe they didn't roll the patch into this downtime for the 24+12 hours they stated.

wonder if they're gonna bring servers down later today for the patch

weird - no patch notes.

maybe they didn't roll the patch into this downtime for the 24+12 hours they stated.

wonder if they're gonna bring servers down later today for the patch
Good question, doesn't that usually happen?

From the patch notes:

- Unity (Anniversary Task) - Added a one hour request timer.

Bit late for that. But I can't imagine the hell those servers went through spinning up and down instances every five minutes for farmers.

Now its only waiting a half day for Mq2 to be up and running again :P Fingers crossed that it wont take that long tho :P

Also from patch notes:

- - Added weapon ratio, damage, and delay to the Find Item and Bazaar search.

Niiiice! I have been wanting this for years. Now they just need to add sorting container by slots and i'd be a happy little sk.

From the patch notes:

- Unity (Anniversary Task) - Added a one hour request timer.

Bit late for that. But I can't imagine the hell those servers went through spinning up and down instances every five minutes for farmers.
I hope the devs adjusted the rate the very burly gnoll pops since they are adding a timer. They could have avoided a lot of their problems simply by increasing the spawn rate of the named. Personally it took an average of around 12 instances to get a named for me. If they dropped it to 1 out of every 2, the timer probably would have been unnecessary.

I hope the devs adjusted the rate the very burly gnoll pops since they are adding a timer. They could have avoided a lot of their problems simply by increasing the spawn rate of the named. Personally it took an average of around 12 instances to get a named for me. If they dropped it to 1 out of every 2, the timer probably would have been unnecessary.

how many GMM instances did it take to: 1) get the named werewolf to spawn, and 2) have it drop the aug?

Unity was a snooze fest, even if it took 10-12 instances per named. I never spawned the named where it didn’t drop an aug, too, so that was nice.

The one hour request timer sucks, but it’s not the end of the world.

Ok, I thought 36 hours meant at least 2 days. I lost that bet! Kudoos to the people that gave it more time than they really needed. I give them a thumbs up for this!

Zone times into the game are horrible, zone times between zones are worse, loyalty tokens gone, dbc not working,.

Ya, my parents used to make me redo the chores if I slacked on them like this so I assume everything will be coming back down after they get some sleep.

News - Servers are up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back